At Donahue & Horrow, LLP, attorney Christina W. Kim represents injured parties in matters involving medical malpractice, catastrophic injury and wrongful death litigation, bad faith, and other insurance coverage matters, as well as ERISA disputes. Ms. Kim is a staunch advocate for the rights and interests of families and individuals throughout the state of California.
A Los Angeles native, Ms. Kim received her Bachelor of Arts from the University of California, Los Angeles. She then earned her J.D. from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles. While at Loyola, she concentrated on civil litigation and served as a judicial extern for two courts, first to the Hon. Thomas B. Donovan (ret.) and second to the Hon. Robert N. Kwan, United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California. As a certified law clerk at the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office, she argued preliminary hearings that were held to answer.
After graduating, Ms. Kim was admitted to the California Bar. She is licensed to practice before all Courts of California, and the United States District Court for the Central, Eastern, Northern, and Southern Districts of California. Her prior litigation experience includes representing consumers and injured parties in mass tort litigation, catastrophic injury, business litigation, product liability, and personal injury cases.
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, Juris Doctor, Concentration: Civil Litigation
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Korean American Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member