At Donahue & Horrow, LLP, attorney Christina W. Kim represents injured parties in all types of matters, including medical malpractice, catastrophic injury and wrongful death litigation, bad faith, and other insurance coverage matters as well as ERISA disputes. Ms. Kim is a trusted advocate for the rights and interests of families and individuals throughout the state of California.
A Los Angeles native, Ms. Kim received her Bachelor of Arts from the University of California, Los Angeles where she majored in English, minored in Women’s Studies, and studied abroad in London for two summers. She is fluent in Korean.
Ms. Kim earned her J.D. from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles. While there, she concentrated on civil litigation and served as a judicial extern for two summers, first to the Hon. Thomas B. Donovan (ret.), then to the Hon. Robert N. Kwan, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California. As a certified law clerk at the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office, she argued preliminary hearings that were held to answer.
After graduating, Ms. Kim transitioned as a post-bar clerk to an attorney at a prestigious law firm in downtown Los Angeles where she represented consumers and injured parties in mass tort, product liability, and personal injury cases.
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California Juris Doctor – Concentration: Civil Litigation
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A. English
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Korean American Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
When you need a hard-working, conscientious and results-oriented attorney by your side to take on the unscrupulous insurance company or negligent health care providers, I will fight for your rights and hold those accountable for the consequences of damaging acts or failures. I take pride in my thoroughness and attention to detail and above all, I practice with civility and respect to all.